CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

First love

Just now,i add my some of my primary school friends on the msn..
One of them is my first love...
Even now,i still feel nervous when i think of him or chat with him.
I dun wan write this in my blog coz i would like to share with u guys...hehe...
I had never seen him for a long long time,about 7 years.
He din change much,i know this through my cousin who same school with him at the past.
He is my 青梅竹马,one of my childhood best frens.
I thought i know him since primary school,but my cousin told me earlier than that.
So,i asked him juz now.the answer is kindergarten...
Omg,i cant imagine hw long is it,12 years or 13 years...
But we have an empty time in these couple years,almost half.
I think is my fault.
I done stupid thing,i am regret now,no,i regretted since i throw his letter..
I felt sorry to him.
He is the guy who i love for the longest time in my these 18 yrs life,4 yrs...
His birthday is the first date that i remember,and din forget until now...
A curiosity to know him,i try to read those horoscope stuffs in the age of 9.^^
And i was happy when i knew we are a perfect match,pieces & taurus..hahaha..
I had many sweet memory with him...
I still remember some scenes,those memory are pure...
It is precious for me...

I always share my story with my dearest cousin,stephanie,she also will share hers.
I get his msn from her,v chat a lot bout our past.
I found he stand an important place in the past,before i step in chong hwa.
I just think,what will happen if i din lost contact wif him?
Maybe,i wont be single now,or i would have my first love story ady.hahahha..
He is a nice guy in my memory.
I wonder he is still the boy in my mind now...
Hope i still got chance to know him again.

1 comments:

sm.rayne said...

wei,post sum photos giv us 2 see his face leh...LOL~~~share share~~~