CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

snippers...

Being forced by sm n qin wei, i finally go sign up and know hw 2 write a blog le...hihi....
2day is my birthday n i would like 2 thx snippers bcoz giving me a simple yet hapi de 'party'...sm, qin wei, bobo, and fufu thx 4 the cake ya.....others thx 4 sending me a message n let me knew tat i m nt alone...i miss my 05' and 07' de birthday celebration badly la...make me flash back of so many memories...Nonetheless,none of my family members wish me or buy me a cake....wtf....yam gong dao....deng....stupid family...


THANK YOU 4 EVERYTHING.....Snippers...

6 comments:

yawnis@sinway said...

yiu...all snippers r ur family member la...dun so negative la...pls feel our friendship deeply leh...haha^^..n bobo will giv u all her love 2 u de la..wow..wow..

~鑫~ said...

wat bobo? nt u meh?

ham said...

hahaha~~coz she(a wei)shy mar.den say bobo lo...but v all noe who is tat 2 giv u all her love 2 u de.oppa,u noe v noe den is ok.hehe~~

Bobo^^ said...

small wei wei...dun try to be another 屈原 arrr....haha...ham ham..u r right...most important thing is v know tht who always shout OPPA~~~OPPA.....

Leyyeow~礼耀 said...

hey miss tham finally u r here..
happy birthday ..
i know i m late.. so sorry..

yawnis@sinway said...

actually ley yeow is miss tham de oppa...not me o...wow wow...ah ham..u wan die jor arr??luan luan say arr...