CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

high school musical

Hey,I finally get into the Singapore cinema today...haha..
I watched "High School Musical 3:Senior Year"...
Omg...Zac Efron is soOoOo HoOoT!!!!
the show was amazing!!!
But the main point is I was touched by the movie..
I think of those precious time in high school..
especially when we practice for 'nian zhong wan hui'...

Instead of the hostel part,the prom night was quite horrible for me...
I really wish to go back and prepare again for the prom...
I will on diet seriously...hahaha...

I also wish to go back to the high school...
when they said the high school musical is over,I really felt sad...
Just as if it remind me I can't go back...

Lastly,I want to say.....
I miss you!!!
I am going back Malaysia on 29 nov...
so,see you guys later...

2 comments:

sm.rayne said...

wow, cant wait 2 see u edy...keke
wanna hang out?? lol...
see u...

ham said...

yo!!!welcome bac~~~haha...v go 2 eat korean food 2gether ar...hehehe....lol....eat again~