CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Hi, everyone...Hw's ur day???
Tell u guys a good news: I had finished my SAM programme finally..Whee!!!
Bt at the meantime, it means i have to start searching uni and the suitable course 4 myself...haiz...all the things start over again...
Friends i made in college is time 2 say goodbye le even though i m unwillingly 2 say good bye 2 u all..

Hehe...nw i wan 2 take IELTS exam, learn car, n find jobs...any recommendation??? Help me find oso, can??? Thx ya...


p.s: i wrote in english jz wan 2 know whether my english proficiency is stil gud enuff anot...hehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ms. tham.. dun take IELTS 1st..
cz u edi studied SAM program.. ESL is enough if u wan go AUS uni.. better u ask IDP 1st be4 u take.. see the uni need anot..
cz i take the IELTS.. bt waste my $$.. cz its no ned cz i gt ESL ... check be4 u take ah!!

hueymei said...

congratulations!!!!
cum ntu la...hahaha..

~鑫~ said...

really ah?? luckily i nt yet take...oh my...den can save money le