CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

学车记

hey..evrybody...y dun hv update dis blog anymore??? U all so busy hor?? Gt billion business 2 deal with it???
Nvm...let me start 1st...
tell u all a gud new...i finally start learn drive car le...
1st lesson...so gan chiong...omost wan langgar a car...den he str8 wan me drive on the road...at LDP duirng the traffic jam hours...wtf....1st lesson oledi makes my leg n hand so sour...mch...fortunately...i can handle it well coz i drove my fren's car b4...
So...u all gt 替我感到开心吗?因为我终于去学车了

6 comments:

hueymei said...

really FINALLY lo...haih...
but i m really quite busy recently la...
i wil update if i free..hehe...

yawnis@sinway said...

omg..你终于长大了。。。
be a man leh...
haha...add oil leh...
u can do it de la...

ham said...

hahaha!!!yawor~~~finally b a man jor.gambateh leh!!1st time sure ll litat~^^

Yiying aka 巨婴 said...

WHAT??? I didn't know that you still don't have the driving license.. wish u all the best leh.. hahaha... manual car gogogo. =)
btw, recently i took my driving license in US too. and I FAILED!!!!! ya.. I have been driving for around one year and i FAIL the test. =(
Speeding, didn't STOP while I make a turn, didn't drive in the center of the road ... SOB
so ms Tham.. ADD OIL ba~

sm.rayne said...

wah...大个仔啦...
ok,我们结婚的时候终于有driver ady...haha

Bobo^^ said...

好啦~~~那你赶快练好你驾车技术。。。
SM 结婚的时候靠晒你啦!!!!